Monday, July 13, 2009

The Hunt

All that appears on the monitor is a solar system in the back ground and a countless data lines supper imposed on top of it. The background keeps swinging around focusing on different points of the solar system.

How hard could it be to find a pilot. It is a marvelously simple concept and yet it somehow continues to fail. I have chased my prey through countless solar systems only to miss her by a second or two. By now she has to know im hunting her but you would think I would still be able to catch her. I guess I should be delighted in that I have found a worthy opponent but all I can think about is how much I want to put her frozen corps into my ships reactor. How dare she run from me, the insult. She is a pod pilot so why won't she give me my fight, ill kill her body but her mind will live on. I have used every tool at my disposal, locater agents in various agency's and on board scanners at the top of the list and yet I still cant seem to catch her in space.

There is a very loud unintelligible scream. From the scream it is readily apparent it is a scream of sevear anger and frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment